Used 1993 Acura Legend L Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

1993 Acura Legend

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

6,000 miles, what haven't I had to replace??
By pnwluvin

1993 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I bought a 1993 4 door sedan automatic 3.2liter legend. I got it with 90,000 miles. It now has 96,500 miles on it 9 months later and I couldn't be more disappointed. Having only been able to drive the car 6,000miles I have replaced the entire engine,radiator,power steering pump,master cylinder, brakes, fuel pump, fuel pump relay. Now I needs new cv axel and it dies every time I come to a stop. BUYERS BEWARE. It has so few miles only because it breaks ever 300 miles! Now I have to scrap together money to buy a new car, which is hard when my car breaks down so much. Maybe if I replace everything in the car it will work for more than a month.

Favorite Features

Alarm, Bose, CD player, comfort.

Suggested Improvements

Make a car that isn't a piece of crap. Acura is made by honda but is no where near reliable as a Honda.

Can't get enough of the Acura Legends
By kenneth walker

1993 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I just recently got in an accident with the first acura legend I ever owned. It was the other guy's fault. It was a 1991 sedan. After the insurance company compensated me for my loss I went right out and bought a 1993 acura legend sedan. I can't get enough of these cars. They are one of the most luxurious and well built cars I've ever seen. My other car is a 2000 trans am ws6. I enjoy driving my acura legend as much as I love driving my trans am. All I ever want to own luxury car wise is the acura legend. I've owned other sedans before but this legend is by far the best sedan I've ever owned. The acura legend is total luxury with performance car attributes with its 200 hp engine.

Favorite Features

200 hp engine. High end leather interior. Superior body styling.

Suggested Improvements

No improvements needed.

Such a fun car
By Abram

1993 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I bought my Legend a little over a year ago. This is the best car I have ever owned! I was driving a friends Jag the other night and couldn't believe that my car at 15 years old was ten times better in tightness, comfort, and speed. I got really lucky and bought mine from an older couple with around 90k miles. If you are wondering if you should buy one and you've found one that has been taken care of.. Buy it!!

Favorite Features

Almost everything!

Suggested Improvements

Wish I could let down the back seat to put in skis.

Beautiful
By Tony Papa

1993 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

Fantastic car. The car was mine then to my first born, then to his little Brother, and it still runs great! Faster than most cars made even now (2007) 14 years later.

Favorite Features

Amazing reliability, runs great over 160000 miles. No major repairs.

Suggested Improvements

4-speed automatic, a few more cogs, and its a weekender.

Jenn's Legend
By Jennifer Mannon

1993 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I love my Acura, the only things I have had to replace were the battery and the radiator. Other than that I have never had a problem. It is very fun to drive and I will never get rid of it!!

Favorite Features

steering wheel radio controls, 6 disc cd changer, sun roof and AC

Suggested Improvements

to have two cup holders instead of one and better fuel economy, its not that bad being that is a V-6