1992 Acura Legend Consumer Review: 92 4DR LS

1992 Acura Legend Sedan - Consumer Review

92 4DR LS
By CB on

1992 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

Third owner, bought it at 204K now at 230K; always has had most of its dealer suggested maint, but given age has had some issues, mostly my fault, but otherwise I think I've only put in a CV axle, plus the usual: brakes, tires, battery. Bose system nice while it lasts, but then replace it or buy your parts on ebay. Power antenna can't handle northern winters (salt/ice), tho its weight is helpful when its slippery. Performance: good acceleration (tires like to bark), body roll happens easily to a point, but then the car just doesn't really go much further than that even if you turn harder. Brakes are decent, mine fade at the moment, but pads are very low.

Power, styling, reliability. Good turning radius. I think its quite comfortable too, tho most people I know disagree. Could be a size thing, I'm medium height and slim build.

Variable speed steering. Passthrough to trunk. AC wasn't overly strong, but I use windows mostly so I don't mind. Non-proprietary audio. Bigger rims wouldn't hurt.