Used 1992 Acura Legend Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

The best car I ever had
By oscar

1992 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

Will be difficult to depart with. At 240.000 plus miles runs like new. It run with original time belt until recently, I changed only because the mechanic advised it. Parts becoming difficult to find. This car should become a classic.

Handling, acceleration, comfort.

All metal radiator. Had to change mine twice.It cracked, both times at the plastic top part.

The Best Car I've Owned Yet!!!
By mmkgz-1

1992 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Everything about the car is great. I've always wanted one. And I am happy with the purchase. Even in 2006 this car is superb. It's a classic that I'm constantly complemented on and given offers to buy. Haven't had any REAL problems since I bought it. The only minor prob was changing a boot. But other than that nothing. The styling is like none other. I also had an 87 coupe that I have no comlaints about. This is a car Acura should never have stopped making.

Design, rear vents that go down, moonroof, everything!!!

Acura could have given the car larger rims, but that about it.

Best overall auto experience to date
By ErnestW

1992 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

Well made vehicle, quality mechanical components (except as noted). Understated cache. Built to compete with Lexus in luxury but perhaps never achieved the brand recognition of Lexis so this means lots of car for the money for you.

Horsepower. Style. Quality.

Mostly minor: Bose stereo is failure prone & expensive to repair -components are proprietary when it blows its new system time unless you can find used parts. Seat heaters fail- expensive to fix. Power antenna failure prone you will pull it up and disconnect, I guarantee it.

Legend Coupes
By Tony1026

1992 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I have been driving legend coupes since 1987 -- by far, the best one I have ever owned was the 1992 model. So much so that 2 years ago, rather than buy a new car -- I simply searched until I found a '92 Black Coupe with low milage. Fun to drive - easy to maintain - beautiful lines -- what else can I say?

The legend is not a small car, yet its handling is superb..its ability on curves; the turning radius. The best part - ego wise - is when people do not elieve that this car is a '92.

I have to admit that I wish the a/c were stronger.

The Legends Lives on !!!
By Manny2000

1992 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

With proper maintainance.I have a 5- speed LS and I tell you I've enjoyed every ride in this car.I don't see myself parting with his car anytime soon.It's reliable dependable,and very fast.I don't see anything in it's category that compares... U take care of the ride,the ride will take care of U-It's that simple

The 2dr is really sleek.I did NYC to ATL in 13hrs. Let the car breathe !!! Wonderful experience

My driver's side seat is ripped and I can't seem to find a replacement at a reasonable price. The BOSE system needs improvement/replacement