Used 1992 Acura Legend LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

The Best Car I've Owned Yet!!!
By mmkgz-1

1992 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

Everything about the car is great. I've always wanted one. And I am happy with the purchase. Even in 2006 this car is superb. It's a classic that I'm constantly complemented on and given offers to buy. Haven't had any REAL problems since I bought it. The only minor prob was changing a boot. But other than that nothing. The styling is like none other. I also had an 87 coupe that I have no comlaints about. This is a car Acura should never have stopped making.

Favorite Features

Design, rear vents that go down, moonroof, everything!!!

Suggested Improvements

Acura could have given the car larger rims, but that about it.

Legend Coupes
By Tony1026

1992 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

I have been driving legend coupes since 1987 -- by far, the best one I have ever owned was the 1992 model. So much so that 2 years ago, rather than buy a new car -- I simply searched until I found a '92 Black Coupe with low milage. Fun to drive - easy to maintain - beautiful lines -- what else can I say?

Favorite Features

The legend is not a small car, yet its handling is superb..its ability on curves; the turning radius. The best part - ego wise - is when people do not elieve that this car is a '92.

Suggested Improvements

I have to admit that I wish the a/c were stronger.

The Legends Lives on !!!
By Manny2000

1992 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

With proper maintainance.I have a 5- speed LS and I tell you I've enjoyed every ride in this car.I don't see myself parting with his car anytime soon.It's reliable dependable,and very fast.I don't see anything in it's category that compares... U take care of the ride,the ride will take care of U-It's that simple

Favorite Features

The 2dr is really sleek.I did NYC to ATL in 13hrs. Let the car breathe !!! Wonderful experience

Suggested Improvements

My driver's side seat is ripped and I can't seem to find a replacement at a reasonable price. The BOSE system needs improvement/replacement

acura legend 2 dr coupe ls
By digital d

1992 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

Have had my Legend half a year and like it very much. Reliability has been a problem, but I did not get the car in the best condition. Many people who have rode in it have commented on how much they like and can't believe that is it from 1992, and quite a few wish they had it. The performance is great and it is lots of fun to drive. The Legend is also one of the best looking cars available - even after 11 years.

Favorite Features

All the trick features such as heated seats, mirror defroster, power closing doors, sun visor over the rearview mirror, climate control, and power everything.

Suggested Improvements

The CD changer in the trunk is a pain, and like I mentioned, reliability had been somewhat of an issue. Other than that, it is pretty much perfect.

LS 4dr
By Q. Riddle

1992 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

Bought used with 90k, at 93k now and loving it. Everytrhing about the car is just as good as he day it rolled of the line..

Favorite Features

Auto climate, power everything, leather, heated seats, the list is endless

Suggested Improvements

Gas milage is a bit low, changer in trunk