Quarter of a million and counting
By Gobyknows on
1991 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan
My Legend sat for 2 years before I bought it for $1800. It's previous owner had stopped loving it. A victim of being a divorce asset. With 164k already on the odometer, the 2 year side lining did its damage. However after some detailed cleaning of engine components, and a complete tuneup, it has been the best running, most reliable car I have EVER owned. Mine came with 16 inch Vigor wheels along with new, tall profile touring radials that deliver a superior ride. I like it that small performance tweaks make significant differences with this car. I rolled 250K while cruising at just under 100mph. No amount of money could buy my Legend. It is my Legendary Street Machine.
Favorite Features
Head light shape, flared front fender well lips. Wide stance, top end acceleration, SOLID construction. Engine bay logically laid out. Maintenance and repair ease (which isn't often) Many same size bolts under the hood. I love that this car will cruise at 100mph all day long... EVERYDAY.
Suggested Improvements
installing after market hi-flow air filter, caddy converter, NGK iridium plugs (indexed), new trans filter/fluid with Lucas (mines automatic), New Slotted TPS metered to .96 VDC. New Gates fuel filter. Intake air vortex creator. All this added 42 hp and 11-12 m.p.g. to my Legend's 3.2 v-6s power plant