1991 Acura Legend Consumer Review: Hands down, best car EVER! Cas

1991 Acura Legend Sedan - Consumer Review

Hands down, best car EVER! Case closed
By tre91acura on

1991 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

Hello all. This review is all you need to read. Straight to the point. The 1991 Acura Legend L is a superb ride. Mine is showing some wear and tear, inside and out, but that due to me and my neglect. If you can get one in decent condition, get it, join the club. I get people asking me to sell it to them often, so that tell you how awesome this car is @ 19 years old. I do not drive my Legend daily due to crazy city traffic and have another car for that purpose. Everyone that have a Acura Legend, lets restore it, maintain it and keep it looking and running in pristine condition. Do not sell yours, well, I'm not selling mine. Good luck with yours.

Everything is wonderful. It's not one car from 1990 til 2000 that can touch this car. Amazing and elegant body style. Every feature is on point.

None, listen people, it was built back in 1991, what can you do about that!! Nothing, so stop complaining about some dumb cup holders and fuel economy!