1991 Acura Legend 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - continued saga..same car:?

1991 Acura Legend - Consumer Review

continued saga..same car:?
By BartmanSF on

1991 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

CONT>>Now car is clicking whenever I take off or turn the wheel.(needs front axle shafts & cv boots a common problem on Honda/Acuras?) It now has 126k,the clear coat/paint is peeling off roof despite wax & a garage.Brake Lt warning always on but no malf. The seats have cracked worse underneath the "vinyl spray"(applied to simulate good lthr) I read the reviews B4 buying and my expectations for this lux car were much higher. The point I'd like to make is not all acura's live up to the hype. A car is only as good as it's maintanence. Two more things..I WOULD NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THESE GUYS ON EBAY & I WISH I HAD ONE OF YOUR'S-CAUSE THIS ONE SUCKS.

Favorite Features

Hoping the resale value is still high, cause I want to sell "it" my new name for the legend and get anything else!

Suggested Improvements

Offer free maintanence w/new cars so that buyers of used cars dont end up w/a crappy I mean fabulous car like mine? Anybody interested in buying "it"? A few more months and I'm sure everything on it will have been replaced!