1991 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
DREAM CAR
By Therdsak on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

One of the cars that was ahead of its time. Even today the car looks great and still looks better than most cars today. Has everything a person could possibly want. Mine even has a center console cupholder.

Love My Legend
By Ernestine Dixon on 04/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I am the second owner I have really enjoyed my Legend. I did not like the alarm system I had to have it disconnected it would go off with for no apparent reason. I do miss not having a cup holder.

had an '86 for 200,000 mi., wanted more
By markyg on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

After 14 years of driving an '86 Legend, I was convinced of Acura quality (engine still ran perfectly). I shopped for 4 months and bought a '91 coupe w/ 32K mi. Looks, feels & drives like a new car. Many people assume it's a brand new car. Unbelieveable for a 12 year old car.

1991 Legendary Coupe
By Legendary Coupe on 11/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

Proud owner of a 1991 Acura L Coupe since 1994. Today, the coupe continues to turn heads. People want to buy the car right on the spot. I say, No Way! Traded the coupe in for another car...the next day I got my coupe back. It is dependable, durable and the besting looking car on the road.

'91 Legend L Coupe
By BigPoppaSmurf on 10/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

What else is there to say if you are thinking of buying one, do it! If you are thinking of selling it, don't you will regret it later! This is the best and most reliable car out there that is 12 years old.

'91 Coupe L 5 Speed
By Daddy O on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

I have had this car for almost 2.5 years and have had very few maintenance items. I personally have had to replace the master cylinder, clutch, and radiator which was my fault for not filling it up properly. Overall I have probably put about $1000 into the car. That's remarkable when you consider it is over 10 years old has 165,000 miles on it.

Fastest Coupe On The Road
By bdawg on 05/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I bought an Acura Legend LS Coupe about a month ago. This is the best car I have ever ridden in. The seats are pimpin and sit low. The engine in this car can not be stopped. I timed it 0-60 in a little under 6 seconds. It will hit 130 in 4th gear(wonder what 5th will do), so if you want something that is fast and reliable, then buy an Acura Legend b/c it will go and last.

BEAUTY
By FJM on 05/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Still turns heads everywhere I go. Very smooth ride. Lots of power if you need it.

Two thumbs up for Legnd Coupe!!!
By Jazzzy! on 05/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

What else can I say? The car's title speaks for itself... Legend!!! A twele year old design that still turns heads even among new Acura owners and Dealers. If you cn find one that has been well maintained, go for it! Car still purrslke a kitten and has fooled me a couple of times being on when thinkin it was off (most new cars aren't that quite! Love it! Love it! Love it!