1991 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
Simply amazing vehicle
By professorbryce on 03/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

This car is great! The engine is very powerful and it is very luxurious. Hard to find any car this good without a 3 pointed star on the hood! 3 of my motor mounts went bad and it cost $700 to replace them, but the car is now running like new with 166000 miles. Also beware of cooling issues. The engine cooling system can act very weird sometimes. Parts are expensive but this car is worth every penny you put into it. Even with the problems ive had, its never left my stranded.

Love My Legend
By Ernestine Dixon on 04/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I am the second owner I have really enjoyed my Legend. I did not like the alarm system I had to have it disconnected it would go off with for no apparent reason. I do miss not having a cup holder.

had an '86 for 200,000 mi., wanted more
By markyg on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

After 14 years of driving an '86 Legend, I was convinced of Acura quality (engine still ran perfectly). I shopped for 4 months and bought a '91 coupe w/ 32K mi. Looks, feels & drives like a new car. Many people assume it's a brand new car. Unbelieveable for a 12 year old car.

Fastest Coupe On The Road
By bdawg on 05/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I bought an Acura Legend LS Coupe about a month ago. This is the best car I have ever ridden in. The seats are pimpin and sit low. The engine in this car can not be stopped. I timed it 0-60 in a little under 6 seconds. It will hit 130 in 4th gear(wonder what 5th will do), so if you want something that is fast and reliable, then buy an Acura Legend b/c it will go and last.

BEAUTY
By FJM on 05/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Still turns heads everywhere I go. Very smooth ride. Lots of power if you need it.