1991 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
Trustworthy
By leller on 06/28/09 15:36 PM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend 4dr Sedan

I've never been stranded in my Legend. Now with 255,000 miles on it, still running strong. Finally had to fix air conditioner at 250K. Other than that the car is a gem.

I wish I had a good one
By acura on 10/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend 4dr Sedan

When I bought the car it was nice and I liked the the overall look of the outside and interior. But about after a month I had to replace the temperature sensor because when you would just sit there in park the temperature would go up and the fan didn't kick on. AC didn't work so I took it to the mechanic and some wires were loose so he fixed that, but about a week later it stopped working so I brought it back in agian and they found out that it was bad computer which is supposively a big problem because they crack, and now it wouldn't start it will either cost $100 and might be another $400 just for the parts so far I have spent $1000 plus without the engine problem I wish I got a good one

Great Car
By baja2211 on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend 4dr Sedan

This car is amazing, it rides quieter than my moms Crysler 300M. This car has got plenty of go for a 14 year old car. The car is very comfordable it has got some really cool features. Most cars even today don't come stock with 200 horsepower adn 210 pound-feet of torque.

Great Car
By wpman06 on 02/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Acura Legend 4dr Sedan

This car is amazing, for a 13 year old car it has pleanty of pep. The is smooth. For a 13 year old car inside has held up very well. Very comfordable seats. Gas mileage not so good about 15 mpg.

Rather nice value
By bpeterson272 on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend 4dr Sedan

Purchased from private owner. Very clean, no corrosion. Leather seats holding up quite well, particularly for 218,000 miles. Tight handling, peppy acceleration for a large sedan. 23-25 mpg highway, 20-23 mpg city. Noticable wheel vibration traced to lug nut torque. AC tempermental, traced to temperature sensing circuit. Radio antenna retraction a bit erratic. Not too many 12+ year old cars I have driven feel like this much life left in it. Would buy another tomorrow.

Better than my 2001
By fillabuck on 05/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend 4dr Sedan

Trouble free, purchased it new in 91 and just can't give it up. Only serviced at dealer, current reading on odometer is 57,200. Nice quiet ride, smooth transmission and has just a joy to own. I purchased an Acura TL in 2001 and the Legend is a better car. The Acura service department where we purchased our cars were excellent.