I Looooove This Car!!!
By BDCarguy on
1990 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan
I just bought this car for my first car about 2 months ago and I must say I am very pleased with it all the way around. To my surprise and delight I found out that a 19 year old car with 230k miles can still kick on the highway. The torque produced by the low volume V-6 makes this car jump off the line like no other! I don't think I've seen another front wheel drive car that can burn out. I had to drive it hard for a while just to break it in and get a feel for it and found that it is surprisingly easy to chirp the tires into second and I even heard a squeak into third. The comfort factor on the seats has to be a nine but the lack of cup holders is disappointing...
Favorite Features
V-6 with a 5 speed (wooot!). The seats are comfy enough and the power adjusting driver seat and steering wheel are nice too. Also the large trunk space makes this a good all occasion car.
Suggested Improvements
Needs cup holders!!! (Where am I supposed to put my Pina Colada Slurpy from 7-11?) Also This car should have come with a stock turbo, this engine could be crankin 350 HP with maybe a 1 atm turbo.