1990 Acura Legend 2.7L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Old car for Young driver

1990 Acura Legend - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.7L V6 5-speed Manual)

Old car for Young driver
By bensterk on

1990 Acura Legend 4dr Sedan

My grandmother purchased this car used When I got my license she gave it to me. It currently has 171,000 miles. We have had some problems with it. For example, the starter went out and left me stranded at taco bell. Head seal broken which leaks oil on the engine which smokes= embarrassing. We had to get the Alarm system deactivated because it kept going off. Also, the ABS breaks are completely broken. But, this car can be so fun to drive, light steering and great throttle response. Seats are comfortable. The ride is very comfortable over normal conditions yet it can still be sporty. All in all a very fun car full of vigor and character.

Favorite Features

Roll down windows in the back. Sunroof. Acceleration. Steering. Ride. (once working) CD player. Comfortable for all my friends. Great character.

Suggested Improvements

TINT on the windows. Everyone can see right through. NEEDS cup holders. Antenna in the back stinks, has been broken many times. Squishy brake pedal. Ugly flat colors. Some interior materials are falling apart.