1990 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
The Legend....
By xtecnro on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Legend 2dr Coupe

I believe that the Acura Legends where the best car ever made. The name goes great with the reliability and smoothness of the ride. Who can forget such a car? Plus, the structure of the car is still looking good today. The look is still up to date with the other cars in the new 2000 era. Although the interior may not be excellent, (which can always be modified) the exterior and the engine make the car live up to its name....."Legend".....and that's exactly what this car is, a legend. I give it 2 thumbs up!

Best used to car to buy
By jd's1990coupe on 07/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Legend L 2dr Coupe

The car has been great. Ive added plenty of mods to it for fun purposes but the stock parts never failed. All that the thing requires is regular maintenance and a car cover [That Texas Sun fades paint fast]. The 5spd is great to drive: fun, fast, handles well. My only knock on it is that gas mileage isnt great for the size/weight of the car and it being a 2.7L [23mpg]. Parts are more expensive to replace than say, domestic cars but they last longer too.

Great daily driver
By drsills on 04/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

Other than rust, it has been a fantastic car. Drive it nearly every day, it outperforms most cars on the roa. It especially handles well.

You Cannot Go Wrong
By Acura Kurosawa on 02/27/02 11:23 AM (PST)

1990 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

In 1999, I bought a 90 coupe and it is my daily driver. It is luxurious, powerful, classy, and incredibly reliable. Of course, I've had to replace the alternator and a hose or two, but that's to be expected from a car that just broke 200,000 miles! The original alternator lasted until 195,000! See if THAT ever happens with a Ford or Chevy! But these are great cars and you will not be disappointed.