Used 1990 Acura Legend Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

Legend lives up to name
By Acura

1990 Acura Legend 2dr Coupe

I bought the car at a steal, $1000.00 So far the only things wrong with it are the cruise control, a loose rear view mirror,and a loose drivers side mirror. It moves great and is fun to drive, buy one if you can find one.

Favorite Features

Sun roof, climate control, and sound system.

Suggested Improvements

Changed oil to synthetic, new headlights, changed tires to new standards. A and A

Oh what a car
By yoji6365

1990 Acura Legend 2dr Coupe

Beautiful car, nice ride, but as with most high end cars, a pricey maintenance bill. But it won't break down and leave you stranded in the snow.

Favorite Features

Power, smooth tranny, easy controls, nice styling, comfortable ride.

Suggested Improvements

Change the rear antenna design; you can't open the trunk or close it without hitting the darn thing. a bit more leg room for the back

A Wonderful Car!
By aarpcat

1990 Acura Legend 2dr Coupe

I bought the car at 7 years old with 69000 miles. The styling first attracted me and it still turns heads. I took care of the brakes, timing belt, etc before I drove it and have put no money in it except for routine maintenance. The car is incredibly reliable.

Favorite Features

This car has a 5 speed manual transmission and the acceleration in 2nd and 3rd is still neck-snapping. On a recent highway trip I put it in cruise control @ 60 mph and got 27 mpg on regular gas.

Suggested Improvements

It's a coupe so the back seat is fit for a contortionist.

The Legend....
By xtecnro

1990 Acura Legend 2dr Coupe

I believe that the Acura Legends where the best car ever made. The name goes great with the reliability and smoothness of the ride. Who can forget such a car? Plus, the structure of the car is still looking good today. The look is still up to date with the other cars in the new 2000 era. Although the interior may not be excellent, (which can always be modified) the exterior and the engine make the car live up to its name....."Legend".....and that's exactly what this car is, a legend. I give it 2 thumbs up!

Favorite Features

The rear exterior(tail lights and trunk) The smoothness of the ride as if it were a VERY luxurious car.(90 coupe)

Suggested Improvements

The interior could have been better but that is it. I wouldn't improve anything else because everything else, is perfectly fine.