2001 Acura Integra Consumer Review: Best first car ever!

2001 Acura Integra - Consumer Review

LS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Best first car ever!
By xjennat on

2001 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Well actually my first car I purchased was a 1994 LS Integra. I had it for about a month till I got in an accident (not my fault) and my poor integra was totaled. It was pretty much devastating. About a month or two later I got my new 2001 LS integra w/ 92k miles and it's been a great upgrade. It's a little smoother to drive than my previous 94 but they were essentially the same. After the crash the only other car I wanted was another integra... My integra is so much fun to drive and it's the cutest little thing ever. It's perfect for a high school/college student who wants good looks and good MPG. I get about 25 city.

The interior is super simple and looks really nice. I have the cloth interior and it's fine. The back is a little cramped but hey thats what you get when you drive the coupe. The sunroof has got to be one of my favorite features. Nothing beats the feeling of cruising in your integra! The CD player was pretty much broken when I bought it. It only works with some CDS... but no biggy because I plan to get a new stereo anyway. The stereo sounds really good nevertheless!

I wish it wasn't such a target for autotheft... I'm really afraid that it'll be stolen so until I have enough money for an alarm I currently use a steering wheel lock.