Used 2000 Acura Integra Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

Grrreeeeaaat Car
By VH3

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I was looking at a Celica GT when my wife had purchased a 1999 Integra LS. I loved the way it drove, then I compared features. there was more bang for the buck here. Aluminum Wheels, Sun roof, ABS (which was not included on the Celica GT) 4 wheel disc brakes, 140 HP. The car tracked extremley well and has some get up and go. I always like the style of the Integra and had always wanted one. I am glad that I changed my mind and bought it. I hav not had any problems with it, I do my maintenance religiously. It is fun to drive with great gas milage. I even like it better than the new RSX, but if I ever get rid of my Integra, I would get the RSX.

Styling, Drivability, Stereo

Seats can kick your but during extended drives.

GREAT CAR
By LINDA

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

LAST CAR WAS AN OLDS. THIS IS A REAL TREAT..... NO PROBLEMS IT'S A QUICK CAR.

STICK

ADJUSTABLE SEAT BELT

My Car
By GS

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I bought my gsr in september 2003. I love it. it so fun to drive. They sould have never stopped making these cars. The leather is so comfortable and the transmission is nice and tight. when the vtec kicks in the sound is awesome and you can feel the extra power that it gives you. Handles great on stock suspension and wheel and tire set up. Over all this car is great in my opinion

the gsr blades, leather, vtec, seats

Make bigger cup holders. the cup holders have a hard time with 20oz. soda bottles. Thank god my coffe cup fits or I might have to sell the car. (joke)

2000 Integra GSR
By shado

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I've had this car for about a year now and it is a fun car to drive. The VTEC engine is exciting to listen to. Once you hit that 4500 rpm you just want to keep revving the motor up. The only downside to perfomance is that you won't get that much torque compared to high torquey cars, but on the long run the VTEC system really helps for high speeds. Third gear is the best gear and after that its not really fun no more. So you have to go back again. When I first recieved this car I thought it was a dissapointment, but it turned out to be the best car.

My favorite features are the VTEC engine, the small roomy interior, the lightweighted chasis and the aero design of the car.

The only improvement this car needs is more torque, but it is sacraficed for the VTEC. The passenger and driver windows seal need better seals. The climate console fell out on my car. The leather gets pretty dull after constant driving.

Bought, certified, to replace rusty CRX
By panta

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Lively performance for 1800cc Vtech engine. Acceleration to cruising speed takes little time and only 3 gears.I got 34mpg without taking it easy. Car is very quiet and solid. Turning radius is very large compared to my '84 CRX, Steering wheel too close, pedals and shift knob a bit too far away. As a certified car with 42,000 miles on it when I got it, it looked very close to a brand new very elegant black/black car, stunning appearance. Don't think I'll dare to throw it around like a go cart as I did with the CRX all the time. I did all the work on the "X" but all the computers in the GSR have me baffled

The Vtec engine, the aerodynamic style, form fitting seats.

Not crazy about the headlights. Reminds me of a spider. Don't need the sunroof. Steering wheel too bulky. Trunk should not be unlocked when doors are unlocked. Final gear too low, needs higher gear to keep revs down when on level, straight hiways.