2000 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Sweet
By BrianB from CT on 05/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Great Car. Gotta have the 5speed. Unbelievable handling. Wouldn't know its only a 1.8L 170hp engine. Gas milage is great.

A Timeless Masterpiece
By Bert Cullen on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

The Integra has been around for awhile, but there are some classics that can't be seriously improved upon without completely going back to the drawing board. That in itself is fraught with dangers and the 2000 Integra is a wonderful example of a well executed, well designed automotibile.

Keeps on going
By Darren on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This is a great vehicle for people under 5'10". Whenever I wear a baseball cap, the cap keeps hitting the sun visor. The radio is to far of a reach to change the channel comfortably. After a couple of years the antenna does not go up and down. My friend has a 1994 Integra which looks identical to mine and his antenna did the same thing. The integra is reliable, quick, fun in the turns but under powered @ 140 hp with an automatic.

FANTASTIC
By ChrisB on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I love this car, it beats all cars mwahah.

Rocket Pocket
By Frank Jask on 02/27/02 11:22 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

You get your money worth.

A great little car
By D on 02/22/02 13:09 PM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This car is fun to drive, especially on curvy fast roads like the PCH. The engine is fairly noisy inside the cabin, but I like that. There is hardly any headroom in front and the back seat has almost no headroom at all. The cupholders are not adjustable and get in the way of the gearshift. If I have anything larger than a cup of coffee, I can't put the car in park. I've had no mechanical problems, except sometimes it is hard to close the hatchback. It takes a few slams before it stays closed.