2000 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Awesome GSR
By X-GSR on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

By now I have moved on to an S2000. The Acura was everything I need it, didn't realize then but . . . This car was the ultimate driving machine. Never had a problem, gas mileage was great.

type r rules
By costas on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra Type R 2dr Hatchback

this vehicle is a race car straight out of the box. you need to do absoulotely nothing to it. no other veh on the road can offer you this type of formula 1 technolgy for the price. if you can't afford a nsx this is definitely the next best thing. the more i drive it the better it gets.

affordably_asskicker
By niterider on 11/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

Amazingly dependent car. Like the vroom and the pickup compared to its comprable brothers on the street. Very stylish and impressive looks.

My LS is the best!!!
By Angel_baby2003 on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I have always loved Integras so when I found the one I have with the great price tag it had and it's original warrenty I was thrilled. Drives like a dream, slides around corners with no prob and keeps right up with the new eclipses!! Trust me I know!!

U Gotta Problem?...Nope!!!
By mr27122 on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

Reliable, fun, and relaxed. It's a great car and my fondness for it has only increased as i've reacked up mileage on the odometer.

Why I chose the Integra R
By Nvious R on 11/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra Type R 2dr Hatchback

I picked up the car for a modest 25k. I have never had so much fun in a car before. It always makes me forget that its still a 1.8 four banger. I outgun Mustangs and after some minor mods to my R, i pull that thing past 157mph with the needle swingin towards 8,400 RPM. Will there be another car like it? Not likely. Will i keep the car for as long as i hold a valid driver's license? Heck Yeah!

Great if you want a racer
By Marine1983 on 11/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Bought the GS-R new trading in a 9 year old 3 series BMW. The GS-R has not held up as well as the BMW and does not handle/drive as well as a 9 year old BMW. Don't get me wrong, this is a great car if you want a Civic on steriods with leather. It is noisy at highway speed, uncomfortable on long trips, but a blast around town on short trips.

badgsr
By badgsr on 07/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

i have a 2000 integra gs-r and it kicks ass!

Tate's Review of the '00 GSR
By Biofreak70 on 06/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car as my first manual and chose it because of the aftermarket available to it. I was quick to learn (but with such a great transmission, what can you expect), and I have already started to tinker with it to try to draw as much power as possible out of it.

Ya Gotta Love It!
By TypistTilly on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Nice comfortable car for anyone, with or without family. Steering is excellent and visibility is really good.Gets you on the highway really great and drives well in traffic due to its great manuveribility.