Used 2000 Acura Integra Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

2000 Acura Integra Sedan

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

Great compact sedan
By andreroman21

2000 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Had the car for about 2 years now. I love this car. From its styling to its nimbleness its a great all around car. The MPG is good as well. It is definately a classy sporty sedan. Interior is stylish as well. It comes with power everything and cruise control, Sunroof. 4 ABS disc brakes. Very well equipped for its day. Almost purchased a GS but I enjoy cloth seats much more and they last longer than leather. Only mods are the radio head unit, as well as coilovers and HID lights on the car. Tasteful mods. I recommend this car to anyone who does not have kids. If you have kids the Accord or TL would be better for you. I am only selling because I recently had child

Favorite Features

Exterior styling, Interior styling, engine with 5 speed, comfortable seats, sunroof

Suggested Improvements

Cupholders... theyre small compared to how large cups are now adays.

Update after 10 years
By jlongo527

2000 Acura Integra Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

Yes, you can see my review from 6 years ago - I still have the car with 122k. I am debating about trading/selling for a SUV but it is hard to part with her. I have not had any problems. Gas mileage still averaging 28 city/31 hwy. I replaced both front struts - dealer said didn't have to but might as well. Aftermarket strut top broke off. Strut was faulty not car. Did most of the maintenance myself - still on Mobil1. Replaced muffler and midpipe due to snow/chemicals. put factory muffler back on along with large dia midpipe, .gets a bit more hp and is peppier. You can really sup these cars up if you want to but I love my 4 door sedan that still drives like a sports car.

Favorite Features

stick/clutch, moon/sunroof, cornering, MPG, color, styling, fun to drive - lent it to an in law to drive and the loved how they were able to "zip in and around the city and park anywhere"

Suggested Improvements

they stopped making them. TSX is a cousin but not the original!

Acura... Any questions?
By dirtrider86

2000 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 93,000 miles on it, and it runs like a charm. The three best things about this car are of course the looks, the performance, and the reliability. I put an aftermarket intake in my integra and it makes the thing scream, while it also improved the gas mileage. I love how I can drop the kids and wife off at church and go out street racing!

Favorite Features

performance and reliability...

Suggested Improvements

the interior could be more comfortable

Great Car RIP
By CabinFever

2000 Acura Integra Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

I bought this new and drove it for 9 years. Just got rear ended and this may be the end of the line. This is too bad, as this was a great little car. Has (had) 93K on it. Got great mileage 27-31MPG. Sooo fun to drive. Handles great. I had the manual shift. I loved its small size but fit 4 to 5. Trunk could have been bigger but I still managed 2 hockey bags back there sometimes. Not whisper quiet but I liked to know how the engine was doing. Only a few issues. Most of them minor. Replaced brakes. Hood latch failed. Tried to keep up with Acura scheduled maintenance - but its not cheap. I KNOW this thing would have went 150K / 15 years plus. It's a sad thing... I loved it.

Favorite Features

Handling. Styling. Leather. MPG. Nice pep with 5 spd.

Suggested Improvements

Cup holder (none in back, small in front). Got dinged kind of easy over the years. Rust was forming on the inside driver door. I bet the bigger engine is better.

It has been almost 4 years
By JLongo527

2000 Acura Integra Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new after months of research and online hunting. It was the car I wanted and the first car I have ever purchased. Although suggesting any improvements won't really effect anything since they have done away with this model I do have only a few suggestions(see below). Overall this car is great. If you are buying it used and the person has really taken care of the care I wouldn't expect too many problems. Mine loves synthetic oil (Mobil 1) and a good thorough inspection every 6 months. A blast to drive and great on gas.

Favorite Features

Sunroof, body design, Honda Engine, visibilty, shifting through the gears/clutch. Leather has really held up well too.

Suggested Improvements

1st underpowered... 140hp with 4 people in the car and air conditioning on low is a struggle 2nd The seats are very hard 3rd The stereo sits way too far in making it hard to reach (I'm 5'11) & the cup holder sits right in front of the stereo