2000 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Great for a 10 year old car.
By Aaron on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I've owned my Integra for a little over 2 years. It was my first car and overall I'm very happy with it. The seats are supportive and comfortable for daily driving, though they lack in lumbar support on long trips. Car pulls respectfully for its powertrain. The transmission is fairly easy to operate, though it tends to catch 3rd gear when power shifting. Short throw shifter is a good purchase for everyone, as it aides in smoother quicker shifts. Steering is spot on, though a bit fluttery at times. Overall great car, though it does show its age in some areas.

Very Nice
By Lhern48 on 06/17/10 19:57 PM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This is the 2nd Integra LS coupe I've owned and it is what you'd expect from Acura/Honda. Very reliable, conservatively styled, and underpowered. If you can find one that has never been molested, then you've found a needle in a hay stack. Although it has been discontinued, the RSX has taken its place with a more liberal approach.

Love my Integra
By Dave on 01/24/09 08:42 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I've been driving for over 30 years and owned many cars and this is easily my favorite. It's fun to drive and when I wash and wax it up it looks great. The car is nine years old with 106k miles and yet it is still tight and everything works. Just had the timing belt changed ($700) and plan on keeping this baby for several more years.

I've never loved a car more!
By JenJen on 07/07/07 08:24 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I've had my 2000 Acura Integra LS Coupe since April of 2002. Bought it as a certified pre-owned car with only 14,000 miles on it. Luckily my commute is short, so in 5+ years of my ownership, it only has 47,000 miles! Every time I get into my Integra, I feel like I'm on a race track. I've never loved a car more. I hope to keep it until it just won't drive anymore; I can't even look at other cars. Also, it's hard to find a 7-year-old car that still turns heads! Details: 2000 Acura Integra LS Coupe, Voltage Blue Metallic, manual 5-speed transmission, rear spoiler, sunroof, updated stereo (Kenwood).

Acura Integra 2000
By Ani K on 09/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

The best car that I have driven to date. Smooth ride, solid handling. No complaints whatsoever. I could keep this car forever!!

Fun Car
By talkative on 04/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

A great fun car. After three years, I still like the peppy response and solid control. I often take this for granted (and realize what it offers when I have to drive a rental/friend's car). Totally reliable, this is the car I'd want to be driving on a lonely dark road.

Grrreeeeaaat Car
By VH3 on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I was looking at a Celica GT when my wife had purchased a 1999 Integra LS. I loved the way it drove, then I compared features. there was more bang for the buck here. Aluminum Wheels, Sun roof, ABS (which was not included on the Celica GT) 4 wheel disc brakes, 140 HP. The car tracked extremley well and has some get up and go. I always like the style of the Integra and had always wanted one. I am glad that I changed my mind and bought it. I hav not had any problems with it, I do my maintenance religiously. It is fun to drive with great gas milage. I even like it better than the new RSX, but if I ever get rid of my Integra, I would get the RSX.

My LS is the best!!!
By Angel_baby2003 on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I have always loved Integras so when I found the one I have with the great price tag it had and it's original warrenty I was thrilled. Drives like a dream, slides around corners with no prob and keeps right up with the new eclipses!! Trust me I know!!

U Gotta Problem?...Nope!!!
By mr27122 on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

Reliable, fun, and relaxed. It's a great car and my fondness for it has only increased as i've reacked up mileage on the odometer.

Keeps on going
By Darren on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This is a great vehicle for people under 5'10". Whenever I wear a baseball cap, the cap keeps hitting the sun visor. The radio is to far of a reach to change the channel comfortably. After a couple of years the antenna does not go up and down. My friend has a 1994 Integra which looks identical to mine and his antenna did the same thing. The integra is reliable, quick, fun in the turns but under powered @ 140 hp with an automatic.