Used 2000 Acura Integra Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
More classic than Gone With The Wind
By sammacktruck on 01/21/14 09:25 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

Some people say the looks are dated. It was way ahead of its time, and even in 2014 still is. Nothing compares to the styling. The best design of the 90's, which is the best decade for exterior design of all time. I have the auto GS. It's rated as 27 highway MPG. I have gotten 39 w/o modifcations. That's right. 39. No joke. Better than most of even the best mileage kings today. And my car has 180K on it. I have fit 3 fullsize mtn bikes in this hatchback. The Euros wish they can make something like this. Overall the GTI ain't got nothing on the Integra. Keep dreaming, VW.

Great for a 10 year old car.
By Aaron on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I've owned my Integra for a little over 2 years. It was my first car and overall I'm very happy with it. The seats are supportive and comfortable for daily driving, though they lack in lumbar support on long trips. Car pulls respectfully for its powertrain. The transmission is fairly easy to operate, though it tends to catch 3rd gear when power shifting. Short throw shifter is a good purchase for everyone, as it aides in smoother quicker shifts. Steering is spot on, though a bit fluttery at times. Overall great car, though it does show its age in some areas.

Very Nice
By Lhern48 on 06/17/10 19:57 PM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

This is the 2nd Integra LS coupe I've owned and it is what you'd expect from Acura/Honda. Very reliable, conservatively styled, and underpowered. If you can find one that has never been molested, then you've found a needle in a hay stack. Although it has been discontinued, the RSX has taken its place with a more liberal approach.

Best Car I have Owned
By Wilcox on 04/29/10 13:10 PM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

This is the 3rd Integra in the Family and they keep getting better. I just bought mine a few months back with only 115,000 km on it. Great Car! Love the styling, Performance, Reliability. Needed a few Ball joints recently but that's wear and tear for a 10 year old car. Parts are cheap enough and are very easy to get.

Loved this car...
By Matt on 12/17/09 08:35 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

I owned two Integras, first a 1995 that I wrecked in college in 1998, then this 2000 that I just totaled a few months ago (not my fault). The car is about perfect for what it is: a sporty car that is supposed to be fun to drive, provide good performance for the price (and tremendous upgradability), and an entry-level "luxury car". It was a blast to drive on short commutes on windy roads and got incredible gas mileage (up near 40 on highway trips), however, it would get very uncomfortable on long drives, at least as I approached 30. :)

Love my Integra
By Dave on 01/24/09 08:42 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I've been driving for over 30 years and owned many cars and this is easily my favorite. It's fun to drive and when I wash and wax it up it looks great. The car is nine years old with 106k miles and yet it is still tight and everything works. Just had the timing belt changed ($700) and plan on keeping this baby for several more years.

One of the best affordable cars ever made
By shadokreep on 06/22/08 11:05 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I have owned this car for 6 years and it still runs great. The gas mileage is on par with most civics of this time. This car is still comfortable and was a great investment I made. Couple of months ago, I thought about selling my car and getting something bigger, but since gas prices went up I changed my mind.

Perfect
By ...nAs... on 11/04/07 09:51 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

Driven the car for 5 months now, put roughly 7000km on it. Already I've had to replace the radiator, however everything seems to be working fine with nearly 115,000km on it now. Fun to drive, kind of plain inside but the leather interior has held up really nicely and the car leaves the driver all kinds of options to upgrade at a reasonale cost including the deck and accessories. The cup holder is in a poor spot but everything else I'm really happy with. Would recommend anyone to pick it up if possible!

I've never loved a car more!
By JenJen on 07/07/07 08:24 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I've had my 2000 Acura Integra LS Coupe since April of 2002. Bought it as a certified pre-owned car with only 14,000 miles on it. Luckily my commute is short, so in 5+ years of my ownership, it only has 47,000 miles! Every time I get into my Integra, I feel like I'm on a race track. I've never loved a car more. I hope to keep it until it just won't drive anymore; I can't even look at other cars. Also, it's hard to find a 7-year-old car that still turns heads! Details: 2000 Acura Integra LS Coupe, Voltage Blue Metallic, manual 5-speed transmission, rear spoiler, sunroof, updated stereo (Kenwood).

After 6 years, I still can't quit her!
By C1977 on 08/11/06 22:32 PM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

This trusty car is such a treat, after 6 years, I still give myself fake excuses to drive in it. Until I hit 105K, I just changed oil and tires - that's about it. I think the balance between assisted steering and feedback on this car is perfect.