2000 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Update after 10 years
By jlongo527 on 05/14/10 14:53 PM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

Yes, you can see my review from 6 years ago - I still have the car with 122k. I am debating about trading/selling for a SUV but it is hard to part with her. I have not had any problems. Gas mileage still averaging 28 city/31 hwy. I replaced both front struts - dealer said didn't have to but might as well. Aftermarket strut top broke off. Strut was faulty not car. Did most of the maintenance myself - still on Mobil1. Replaced muffler and midpipe due to snow/chemicals. put factory muffler back on along with large dia midpipe, .gets a bit more hp and is peppier. You can really sup these cars up if you want to but I love my 4 door sedan that still drives like a sports car.

Great Car RIP
By CabinFever on 01/21/09 12:05 PM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

I bought this new and drove it for 9 years. Just got rear ended and this may be the end of the line. This is too bad, as this was a great little car. Has (had) 93K on it. Got great mileage 27-31MPG. Sooo fun to drive. Handles great. I had the manual shift. I loved its small size but fit 4 to 5. Trunk could have been bigger but I still managed 2 hockey bags back there sometimes. Not whisper quiet but I liked to know how the engine was doing. Only a few issues. Most of them minor. Replaced brakes. Hood latch failed. Tried to keep up with Acura scheduled maintenance - but its not cheap. I KNOW this thing would have went 150K / 15 years plus. It's a sad thing... I loved it.

It has been almost 4 years
By JLongo527 on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new after months of research and online hunting. It was the car I wanted and the first car I have ever purchased. Although suggesting any improvements won't really effect anything since they have done away with this model I do have only a few suggestions(see below). Overall this car is great. If you are buying it used and the person has really taken care of the care I wouldn't expect too many problems. Mine loves synthetic oil (Mobil 1) and a good thorough inspection every 6 months. A blast to drive and great on gas.

Integra GS
By Byron King on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

My family and I have owned the 2000 Integra GS up till now and my dad still thinks that this cars drives brand new. If you believed that the Hondas were reliable and efficient... think again. Since the day we bought it this car has been such a pleasure to drive. It is extremely reliable and very fuel efficient. Downfall is probably the back seat space because it is quite condensed. Overall though it is a great car to keep, I know my dad has no intention of selling this car.