2000 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
More classic than Gone With The Wind
By sammacktruck on 01/21/14 09:25 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Some people say the looks are dated. It was way ahead of its time, and even in 2014 still is. Nothing compares to the styling. The best design of the 90's, which is the best decade for exterior design of all time. I have the auto GS. It's rated as 27 highway MPG. I have gotten 39 w/o modifcations. That's right. 39. No joke. Better than most of even the best mileage kings today. And my car has 180K on it. I have fit 3 fullsize mtn bikes in this hatchback. The Euros wish they can make something like this. Overall the GTI ain't got nothing on the Integra. Keep dreaming, VW.

Best Car I have Owned
By Wilcox on 04/29/10 13:10 PM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

This is the 3rd Integra in the Family and they keep getting better. I just bought mine a few months back with only 115,000 km on it. Great Car! Love the styling, Performance, Reliability. Needed a few Ball joints recently but that's wear and tear for a 10 year old car. Parts are cheap enough and are very easy to get.

Loved this car...
By Matt on 12/17/09 08:35 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I owned two Integras, first a 1995 that I wrecked in college in 1998, then this 2000 that I just totaled a few months ago (not my fault). The car is about perfect for what it is: a sporty car that is supposed to be fun to drive, provide good performance for the price (and tremendous upgradability), and an entry-level "luxury car". It was a blast to drive on short commutes on windy roads and got incredible gas mileage (up near 40 on highway trips), however, it would get very uncomfortable on long drives, at least as I approached 30. :)

Perfect
By ...nAs... on 11/04/07 09:51 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Driven the car for 5 months now, put roughly 7000km on it. Already I've had to replace the radiator, however everything seems to be working fine with nearly 115,000km on it now. Fun to drive, kind of plain inside but the leather interior has held up really nicely and the car leaves the driver all kinds of options to upgrade at a reasonale cost including the deck and accessories. The cup holder is in a poor spot but everything else I'm really happy with. Would recommend anyone to pick it up if possible!

Fantastic!
By Curtis on 07/25/05 11:50 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car 5 years ago, performed all recommended service, and have not had any problem. It is great looking, a lot of fun to drive, and, with the folddown seats and hatchback, I have been able to transport furniture, etc that could never have fit in any larger traditional sedan. I highly recommend this car.

Where are the 2003s???
By chiq on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

It is a great car. After 3 years, I've had no problems whatsoever. It's attractive, has good acceleration and has been very reliable. It is much better than my Civic I had previously. The quality is much better and it feels heavier and safer on the road. I highly recommend these cars. I am very disappointed that Acura has discontinued them.

Integra 2000 -- I Love It!
By M. Moore on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Granted, I prefer small cars, but graduating from a Honda Civic, this car was just that much better. Its sleek profile never goes out of style, and it handles really well. I can always scoot through where SUVs fear to try. My husband had a much more expensive car and agreed the handling on the Integra was much better. Mechanically, this car is a dream. Aside from scheduled maintenance, I've never had a single mechanical failure. I've been leasing it for the last three years, and I'm seriously considering buying it.