Used 2000 Acura Integra LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

Great for a 10 year old car.
By Aaron

2000 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I've owned my Integra for a little over 2 years. It was my first car and overall I'm very happy with it. The seats are supportive and comfortable for daily driving, though they lack in lumbar support on long trips. Car pulls respectfully for its powertrain. The transmission is fairly easy to operate, though it tends to catch 3rd gear when power shifting. Short throw shifter is a good purchase for everyone, as it aides in smoother quicker shifts. Steering is spot on, though a bit fluttery at times. Overall great car, though it does show its age in some areas.

Exterior styling thats still eye catching after over a decade. Screaming 1.8, leather interior, great exterior visibility all around.

Better cup holders, more power (easily and cheaply done), better stock stereo (I don't listen to hiphop but I still was upset by the utter lack of bass).

Very Nice
By Lhern48

2000 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

This is the 2nd Integra LS coupe I've owned and it is what you'd expect from Acura/Honda. Very reliable, conservatively styled, and underpowered. If you can find one that has never been molested, then you've found a needle in a hay stack. Although it has been discontinued, the RSX has taken its place with a more liberal approach.

Reliable, Fun to drive, decent interior/exterior styling, 25+ mpg in city on cheap gas.

Cup Holders!, more liberal styling (achieved by the RSX), higher 5th gear (very loud on highway trips). One con to this vehicle is it is popular for modification and theft. Finding a factory stock Integra is unheard of.

Love my Integra
By Dave

2000 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I've been driving for over 30 years and owned many cars and this is easily my favorite. It's fun to drive and when I wash and wax it up it looks great. The car is nine years old with 106k miles and yet it is still tight and everything works. Just had the timing belt changed ($700) and plan on keeping this baby for several more years.

Appearance (alloy wheels a real plus here). Reliability. Ride. Handling. Hatchback provides surprising storage room.

Ergonomics. Passenger compartment is tight. I'm 5'10" & 180 lbs and I wouldn't recommend to anyone over 6'. More of an around town car, not great for long trips. Gas mileage not what you would expect (I get 23mpg-auto trans).

I've never loved a car more!
By JenJen

2000 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I've had my 2000 Acura Integra LS Coupe since April of 2002. Bought it as a certified pre-owned car with only 14,000 miles on it. Luckily my commute is short, so in 5+ years of my ownership, it only has 47,000 miles! Every time I get into my Integra, I feel like I'm on a race track. I've never loved a car more. I hope to keep it until it just won't drive anymore; I can't even look at other cars. Also, it's hard to find a 7-year-old car that still turns heads! Details: 2000 Acura Integra LS Coupe, Voltage Blue Metallic, manual 5-speed transmission, rear spoiler, sunroof, updated stereo (Kenwood).

Manual transmission, rare color, rear spoiler.

Cup holders could be bigger.

Acura Integra 2000
By Ani K

2000 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

The best car that I have driven to date. Smooth ride, solid handling. No complaints whatsoever. I could keep this car forever!!