2000 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Great compact sedan
By andreroman21 on 12/06/11 18:33 PM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Had the car for about 2 years now. I love this car. From its styling to its nimbleness its a great all around car. The MPG is good as well. It is definately a classy sporty sedan. Interior is stylish as well. It comes with power everything and cruise control, Sunroof. 4 ABS disc brakes. Very well equipped for its day. Almost purchased a GS but I enjoy cloth seats much more and they last longer than leather. Only mods are the radio head unit, as well as coilovers and HID lights on the car. Tasteful mods. I recommend this car to anyone who does not have kids. If you have kids the Accord or TL would be better for you. I am only selling because I recently had child

Acura... Any questions?
By dirtrider86 on 09/09/09 19:07 PM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 93,000 miles on it, and it runs like a charm. The three best things about this car are of course the looks, the performance, and the reliability. I put an aftermarket intake in my integra and it makes the thing scream, while it also improved the gas mileage. I love how I can drop the kids and wife off at church and go out street racing!

Ya Gotta Love It!
By TypistTilly on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Nice comfortable car for anyone, with or without family. Steering is excellent and visibility is really good.Gets you on the highway really great and drives well in traffic due to its great manuveribility.