Used 2000 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

2000 Acura Integra

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

More classic than Gone With The Wind
By sammacktruck

2000 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Some people say the looks are dated. It was way ahead of its time, and even in 2014 still is. Nothing compares to the styling. The best design of the 90's, which is the best decade for exterior design of all time.
I have the auto GS. It's rated as 27 highway MPG. I have gotten 39 w/o modifcations. That's right. 39. No joke. Better than most of even the best mileage kings today. And my car has 180K on it. I have fit 3 fullsize mtn bikes in this hatchback. The Euros wish they can make something like this. Overall the GTI ain't got nothing on the Integra. Keep dreaming, VW.

Handling, mileage, reliability, looks

Bring this car back! There has never been anything else like it. Even in 2014.

Great compact sedan
By andreroman21

2000 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Had the car for about 2 years now. I love this car. From its styling to its nimbleness its a great all around car. The MPG is good as well. It is definately a classy sporty sedan. Interior is stylish as well. It comes with power everything and cruise control, Sunroof. 4 ABS disc brakes. Very well equipped for its day. Almost purchased a GS but I enjoy cloth seats much more and they last longer than leather. Only mods are the radio head unit, as well as coilovers and HID lights on the car. Tasteful mods. I recommend this car to anyone who does not have kids. If you have kids the Accord or TL would be better for you. I am only selling because I recently had child

Exterior styling, Interior styling, engine with 5 speed, comfortable seats, sunroof

Cupholders... theyre small compared to how large cups are now adays.

Great for a 10 year old car.
By Aaron

2000 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I've owned my Integra for a little over 2 years. It was my first car and overall I'm very happy with it. The seats are supportive and comfortable for daily driving, though they lack in lumbar support on long trips. Car pulls respectfully for its powertrain. The transmission is fairly easy to operate, though it tends to catch 3rd gear when power shifting. Short throw shifter is a good purchase for everyone, as it aides in smoother quicker shifts. Steering is spot on, though a bit fluttery at times. Overall great car, though it does show its age in some areas.

Exterior styling thats still eye catching after over a decade. Screaming 1.8, leather interior, great exterior visibility all around.

Better cup holders, more power (easily and cheaply done), better stock stereo (I don't listen to hiphop but I still was upset by the utter lack of bass).

Very Nice
By Lhern48

2000 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

This is the 2nd Integra LS coupe I've owned and it is what you'd expect from Acura/Honda. Very reliable, conservatively styled, and underpowered. If you can find one that has never been molested, then you've found a needle in a hay stack. Although it has been discontinued, the RSX has taken its place with a more liberal approach.

Reliable, Fun to drive, decent interior/exterior styling, 25+ mpg in city on cheap gas.

Cup Holders!, more liberal styling (achieved by the RSX), higher 5th gear (very loud on highway trips). One con to this vehicle is it is popular for modification and theft. Finding a factory stock Integra is unheard of.

Update after 10 years
By jlongo527

2000 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

Yes, you can see my review from 6 years ago - I still have the car with 122k. I am debating about trading/selling for a SUV but it is hard to part with her. I have not had any problems. Gas mileage still averaging 28 city/31 hwy. I replaced both front struts - dealer said didn't have to but might as well. Aftermarket strut top broke off. Strut was faulty not car. Did most of the maintenance myself - still on Mobil1. Replaced muffler and midpipe due to snow/chemicals. put factory muffler back on along with large dia midpipe, .gets a bit more hp and is peppier. You can really sup these cars up if you want to but I love my 4 door sedan that still drives like a sports car.

stick/clutch, moon/sunroof, cornering, MPG, color, styling, fun to drive - lent it to an in law to drive and the loved how they were able to "zip in and around the city and park anywhere"

they stopped making them. TSX is a cousin but not the original!