2000 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
More classic than Gone With The Wind
By sammacktruck on 01/21/14 09:25 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Some people say the looks are dated. It was way ahead of its time, and even in 2014 still is. Nothing compares to the styling. The best design of the 90's, which is the best decade for exterior design of all time. I have the auto GS. It's rated as 27 highway MPG. I have gotten 39 w/o modifcations. That's right. 39. No joke. Better than most of even the best mileage kings today. And my car has 180K on it. I have fit 3 fullsize mtn bikes in this hatchback. The Euros wish they can make something like this. Overall the GTI ain't got nothing on the Integra. Keep dreaming, VW.

Great compact sedan
By andreroman21 on 12/06/11 18:33 PM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

Had the car for about 2 years now. I love this car. From its styling to its nimbleness its a great all around car. The MPG is good as well. It is definately a classy sporty sedan. Interior is stylish as well. It comes with power everything and cruise control, Sunroof. 4 ABS disc brakes. Very well equipped for its day. Almost purchased a GS but I enjoy cloth seats much more and they last longer than leather. Only mods are the radio head unit, as well as coilovers and HID lights on the car. Tasteful mods. I recommend this car to anyone who does not have kids. If you have kids the Accord or TL would be better for you. I am only selling because I recently had child

Great for a 10 year old car.
By Aaron on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I've owned my Integra for a little over 2 years. It was my first car and overall I'm very happy with it. The seats are supportive and comfortable for daily driving, though they lack in lumbar support on long trips. Car pulls respectfully for its powertrain. The transmission is fairly easy to operate, though it tends to catch 3rd gear when power shifting. Short throw shifter is a good purchase for everyone, as it aides in smoother quicker shifts. Steering is spot on, though a bit fluttery at times. Overall great car, though it does show its age in some areas.

Very Nice
By Lhern48 on 06/17/10 19:57 PM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

This is the 2nd Integra LS coupe I've owned and it is what you'd expect from Acura/Honda. Very reliable, conservatively styled, and underpowered. If you can find one that has never been molested, then you've found a needle in a hay stack. Although it has been discontinued, the RSX has taken its place with a more liberal approach.

Update after 10 years
By jlongo527 on 05/14/10 14:53 PM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

Yes, you can see my review from 6 years ago - I still have the car with 122k. I am debating about trading/selling for a SUV but it is hard to part with her. I have not had any problems. Gas mileage still averaging 28 city/31 hwy. I replaced both front struts - dealer said didn't have to but might as well. Aftermarket strut top broke off. Strut was faulty not car. Did most of the maintenance myself - still on Mobil1. Replaced muffler and midpipe due to snow/chemicals. put factory muffler back on along with large dia midpipe, .gets a bit more hp and is peppier. You can really sup these cars up if you want to but I love my 4 door sedan that still drives like a sports car.

Best Car I have Owned
By Wilcox on 04/29/10 13:10 PM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

This is the 3rd Integra in the Family and they keep getting better. I just bought mine a few months back with only 115,000 km on it. Great Car! Love the styling, Performance, Reliability. Needed a few Ball joints recently but that's wear and tear for a 10 year old car. Parts are cheap enough and are very easy to get.

Loved this car...
By Matt on 12/17/09 08:35 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I owned two Integras, first a 1995 that I wrecked in college in 1998, then this 2000 that I just totaled a few months ago (not my fault). The car is about perfect for what it is: a sporty car that is supposed to be fun to drive, provide good performance for the price (and tremendous upgradability), and an entry-level "luxury car". It was a blast to drive on short commutes on windy roads and got incredible gas mileage (up near 40 on highway trips), however, it would get very uncomfortable on long drives, at least as I approached 30. :)

Acura... Any questions?
By dirtrider86 on 09/09/09 19:07 PM (PDT)

2000 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 93,000 miles on it, and it runs like a charm. The three best things about this car are of course the looks, the performance, and the reliability. I put an aftermarket intake in my integra and it makes the thing scream, while it also improved the gas mileage. I love how I can drop the kids and wife off at church and go out street racing!

Love my Integra
By Dave on 01/24/09 08:42 AM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I've been driving for over 30 years and owned many cars and this is easily my favorite. It's fun to drive and when I wash and wax it up it looks great. The car is nine years old with 106k miles and yet it is still tight and everything works. Just had the timing belt changed ($700) and plan on keeping this baby for several more years.

Great Car RIP
By CabinFever on 01/21/09 12:05 PM (PST)

2000 Acura Integra GS 4dr Sedan

I bought this new and drove it for 9 years. Just got rear ended and this may be the end of the line. This is too bad, as this was a great little car. Has (had) 93K on it. Got great mileage 27-31MPG. Sooo fun to drive. Handles great. I had the manual shift. I loved its small size but fit 4 to 5. Trunk could have been bigger but I still managed 2 hockey bags back there sometimes. Not whisper quiet but I liked to know how the engine was doing. Only a few issues. Most of them minor. Replaced brakes. Hood latch failed. Tried to keep up with Acura scheduled maintenance - but its not cheap. I KNOW this thing would have went 150K / 15 years plus. It's a sad thing... I loved it.

1 2 3 4 5 next »