1999 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
One of the Best Cars Ever
By riscci on 05/11/07 02:14 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

This car is a low maintenance, sporty, comfortable, more than adequate power, highly upgradeable, and just an all around fun car. Upgrades are: strut brace, Cold Air Induction, Plug and wirei

Poor Man's Sports Car
By 6000 on 01/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

Almost 4 years old, and not one fault from day go. Best car I have ever owned. It beats my previous car, Volvo, with the exception of interior room.

Mine has been great.
By Doak on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

My experience with my GSR Sedan has been great, I love everything about this car. I never thought I'd want to sell it, but the draw of the M series of BMWs is strong. I should be selling my car soon, and I'm pretty sad to see it go. But, I'm seeking something with around 250hp. Reliability has been great, I haven't had any problems with it. The visibility is great, and the engine has plenty of power.

Fun to drive and reliable too!
By ttuong on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

This car is great for driving around town and on the freeway. the shifter is smooth, the acceleration isn't bad either but you do have to rev the engine pretty high to get the power from any VTEC engine. This car can use more sound dampening, as it get's loud at freeway speeds. The factory wheels are alittle loud and when you replace them, it quites down a bit. I get on average about 28 miles per/gal. The back is very cramped if you have to carry passengers back there. There's alot of after market companies making silly stuff for this car if you like to make it look different.