Used 1999 Acura Integra GS-R Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1999 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

1999 Acura Integra Sedan

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

One of the Best Cars Ever
By riscci

1999 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

This car is a low maintenance, sporty, comfortable, more than adequate power, highly upgradeable, and just an all around fun car. Upgrades are: strut brace, Cold Air Induction, Plug and wirei

Favorite Features

Handling, fit and finish, style, and comfort in a sporty package.

Suggested Improvements

Tthe tires are the first thing then the brakes.

Poor Man's Sports Car
By 6000

1999 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

Almost 4 years old, and not one fault from day go. Best car I have ever owned. It beats my previous car, Volvo, with the exception of interior room.

Favorite Features

Get-up-and-go!

Suggested Improvements

Too late; the car is history.

Mine has been great.
By Doak

1999 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

My experience with my GSR Sedan has been great, I love everything about this car. I never thought I'd want to sell it, but the draw of the M series of BMWs is strong. I should be selling my car soon, and I'm pretty sad to see it go. But, I'm seeking something with around 250hp. Reliability has been great, I haven't had any problems with it. The visibility is great, and the engine has plenty of power.

Favorite Features

170hp VTEC engine, Short Shifter, Visibility, great interior, great seat support,

Suggested Improvements

Better positioned cup holders, lower side sills should have come painted to match(I had them painted after buying). GSR Sedan isn't offered in Black.

Fun to drive and reliable too!
By ttuong

1999 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

This car is great for driving around town and on the freeway. the shifter is smooth, the acceleration isn't bad either but you do have to rev the engine pretty high to get the power from any VTEC engine. This car can use more sound dampening, as it get's loud at freeway speeds. The factory wheels are alittle loud and when you replace them, it quites down a bit. I get on average about 28 miles per/gal. The back is very cramped if you have to carry passengers back there. There's alot of after market companies making silly stuff for this car if you like to make it look different.

Favorite Features

VTEC engine is superb. Reliable, gas efficient, technological triump.

Suggested Improvements

needs more headroom. I'm 6' and can barely fit in the car. The front leather seats don't have enough lumbar support, and my back aches after an hour of driving.Stearing wheel feels alittle to light at 80+mph. powered antenna is really noisy when in operation.