Used 1999 Acura Integra Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1999 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

One of the Best Cars Ever
By riscci

1999 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

This car is a low maintenance, sporty, comfortable, more than adequate power, highly upgradeable, and just an all around fun car. Upgrades are: strut brace, Cold Air Induction, Plug and wirei

Handling, fit and finish, style, and comfort in a sporty package.

Tthe tires are the first thing then the brakes.

Perfection of a Dream
By Rework83

1999 Acura Integra Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

Growing up this was my dream car. When I was able to afford it I was so happy. Since the day I drove it off the lot it has been nothing but driving on a cloud from then on. The performance and handling it off the hook. It is still stock and it will still impress. Am I happy with my Integra? HECK YEA!!!

The stock cd is great. The alloy wheels that come on it look after market. And definatly the sun roof!!

Full size spare in the back. Not that it matters since they no longer manufacture them. I put in xenon lights since they already have the projector system. Great visability at night.

Poor Man's Sports Car
By 6000

1999 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

Almost 4 years old, and not one fault from day go. Best car I have ever owned. It beats my previous car, Volvo, with the exception of interior room.

Get-up-and-go!

Too late; the car is history.

Mine has been great.
By Doak

1999 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

My experience with my GSR Sedan has been great, I love everything about this car. I never thought I'd want to sell it, but the draw of the M series of BMWs is strong. I should be selling my car soon, and I'm pretty sad to see it go. But, I'm seeking something with around 250hp. Reliability has been great, I haven't had any problems with it. The visibility is great, and the engine has plenty of power.

170hp VTEC engine, Short Shifter, Visibility, great interior, great seat support,

Better positioned cup holders, lower side sills should have come painted to match(I had them painted after buying). GSR Sedan isn't offered in Black.

love the car
By buzzer

1999 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

This car has proven itself to be fun to drive. I love the way it handles back roads. In my situation, single dad with two pre-teen kids, it has plenty of room (the four doors are nice) and the trunk is adequate. Gas mileage is good and no need for premium gas. I have been very happy with this car.

Fun to drive, comes with everything you need, A/C, CD, Sunroof.

Original tires are very poor. I am coming up on 35000 miles and they need to be replaced. They are also not very durable (I had to replace one due to sidewall failure after hitting a pothole)