1999 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
1999 Acura Integra GS Hatch Manual
By thekenneth on 08/15/14 11:07 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

This is an outstanding used car. I bought it at 154,000 in 2014 and am so impressed with the solid transmission and engine. Cosmetically it is quite weathered. Clearcoat peel. This one had some water infiltration into the hatch thru the tail light gaskets but this was easily fixed. Very low seat for this old guy to climb in and out of but decent front leg room for tall people. Don't expect to transport full-sized people in the back seats! Super solid used car. Zippy and nimble. Fun to drive. I recommend it.

Absolutely great car
By JWitmer on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I have never owned a better car and in 2 years ive owned a total of 9. This car has not given my a single problem, the exterior design is one of the best that Acura has ever conceived. The interior ergos are near perfect, seats are very comfortable and the fuel economy is simply awesome! I can get close to 40 mpg on the highway. I will always own Acuras, I had volkswagens that were NIGHTMARES, this car is perfect. Highly recommended. The only minor complaint i have is with the stock sound system, The clarity is very good but the overall bass isnt the greatest. However im changing the stereo out anyway.. Other then that, I swear by Acuras

Acura's Amazing Sports Car!
By G2k on 06/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Owning the car was a delight from the beginning. Everyone seems to love the car the minute they get into it. Ever since the first time i drove the car i knew it was the one for me!

GREAT
By Shallon on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

LOVE IT would not trade it for anything in the world. :0) Yeah

Pretty good car
By riverrun on 08/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this used with 18,500 miles. It is a very reliable car - so reliable it is the third one that have I pur- chased. It is very small for carrying passengers, but with the convenience of it's hatchback,it is great for hauling things around. The drivers seat could be more comfortable with more padding. Interior is not as plush as earlier models. Lots of road noise.

Nice Whip
By simpleman on 06/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

Just bought a 99, and I have been impressed with its handling, from suspension to transmission. Michelin tires do definitely leave something to be desired. Car drives like new and looks great.

gs coupe
By justin on 03/12/02 00:55 AM (PST)

1999 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

strong build fun to drive no problems yet