1999 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
99 integra ls 2d automatic
By twoheadsup on 12/09/10 19:21 PM (PST)

1999 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I absolutely love this car, it is right on so many levels! It is sporty, good-looking, reliable, versatile, fuel-efficient, and safe. Even though mine has the basic 1.8L b18b1 engine without vtec, it roars when you force down the pedal and those revs soar up. For a high-revving engine the low-end torque is great, I had to haul over 150 pounds of plywood in the trunk and it never quit. I bought it at 94k miles and im at 122k miles now and its still tight as a drum. Since I bought the car 2 and a half years ago, the only things that have went wrong and needed to be replaced were the speakers and a tail light. Upkeep has been about $1,300 since I bought it, due required services at 100k miles.

99 LS
By M2carlover on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car new in 1999. It's the best car I've ever owned! I've had it 11 years, it has 90,000 miles and knock on wood - keeps on running!

Teggy
By jeff on 05/05/08 18:59 PM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

Have had the car for about 4 years now. The only money I had to put into it besides regular check ups was a completely new set of brakes, which the old set wore out at about 80,000 miles. Quick acceleration, fun and easy to drive. Not the best stock paint job but I can live it with. I really enjoy my integra and am glad I purchased it.

Cheap BMW
By 99-DC4 on 07/24/06 20:16 PM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

Love my Integra to death. Incredibly reliable car, never given me a single problem, extremly well built. Performance is astonishing, this car is quick for the price. Dont Pay attention to the 140HP, this car is so lightweight that it feels like it has an extra 20HP. Great handeling, corners perfectly and very minimal body roll (then again my car is on coilovers so...) Great car practically lasts forever if maintained properly you will not regret it!

Fun to drive and own
By Gary on 02/25/05 18:11 PM (PST)

1999 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

Exceptional car performance/value. Great handling. Great acceleration at high speeds. Awesome looks and features.

Fun 2 Drive
By AcuraInteg on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

Its a great car. You'll want to drive it everyday. Get an integra while you can.

Sporty and reliable
By tdesi420 on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I love tegs a lot. this is actually my second integra. i had a 98 gs earlier, and this one is just as good. love the styling of the car. great for college kids and single people. not recommended for use as a family car. parking is easy with this car, especially here in NYC. Love it!!!

Not satisfied for the money
By redcent on 03/17/02 19:44 PM (PST)

1999 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

My experience was fun to drive if your speeding around wasting gas, but lacking in fun to drive if you are carrying passengers or taking a trip longer than an hour.