1998 Acura Integra Consumer Review: LOVE

1998 Acura Integra - Consumer Review

LS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

By acenter on

1998 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

If you get the chance to buy one DO! Make ppl jealous. This was my first car. I bought it in 2006 with 101k miles and will never regret it. It has been a great car. It's very fun to drive: stops great, accelerates quick, and takes corners like nothing. After moving a few times, I'm amazed at how much stuff you can fit in the trunk! The back seat is tight and no one likes to ride back there, but I'm the only one in the car most of the time. It now has over 204k miles on it and still runs like a dream. I average 29mpg and have gotten up to 33mpg hwy miles. I will never sell it. I just bought a new car but will keep this one for a fun weekend car. It has held up well and had no major issues.

Hatch & trunk space, moonroof, performance. So fun to drive.

It's 2013- you need a USB port, leather would be nice too, and seats with extra cushion, also suggest a cold air intake, exhaust and header for extra power & fun without killing gas mileage. Also it would be great if they made a 4 door version that still had a hatchback. I bought a new car this year (kept the integra as backup), but I never would have it had it 4 doors to haul around the family. btw new car I bought-Honda Insight (it's been great so far too, but not as fun as the integra) They need to bring the Integra back.