1998 Acura Integra Consumer Review: Great Car For The Price

1998 Acura Integra - Consumer Review

Great Car For The Price
By Zeron18 on

1998 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I've had this car for 2 years now and it's just like the day I got it. It performs nicely. It has the initial torque I was looking for. Handles real smoothly in the highways. I'm not a big fan of full leather interior but it's more luxurious. Haven't had any engine problems besides the stock radiator that gave up on me, which was about the right time it should wear down; 120k. Clutch still grabs hard and flywheel revs up faster than most other sport cars I've driven. Comes with 15 in wheels and larger brake rotors than the 94-97 models which is another bonus. Looking back at it, I've got no regrets buying this car.

ABS system does what it's supposed to do. The torque is nice for the mountain runs. Also, gotta love the four wheel brake discs instead of rear wheel drums.

Suggest investing some money into buying performance springs if you're interested in curvy roads. Understeer occurs a lot with stock ride height in both uphill and downhill. Honda should invest into a full copper radiator instead of the cheap plastic tops with the famous leaky heads.