1998 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Almost Perfect
By butch on 12/27/09 10:59 AM (PST)

1998 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

Vehicle: 1998 GSR 4dr. Color cypress green. I purchased the car in March of 1998, and have enjoyed almost every thing about it, no problems at all. The only improvement it 'needs' is a 6 speed transmission. Highway driving gets tiresome at 70-75 mph. Leave ratios 1-5 alone and drop in an overdrive 6th. Drop rpm down about 300 to 500.

A Reliable, Peppy, Attractive Sedan
By Fish Girl on 04/18/05 23:24 PM (PDT)

1998 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

This is a great car! I am writing this review now because if you're looking to buy a used car, I feel the Intergra would be a smart choice. I've had the car for seven years and absolutely nothing has gone wrong! I get the oil changed every 7k and follow the recommended maintainence, and that's it. The car still runs beautifully and still gets about 26 mpg in the city and 31 on the highway. I take this car camping, across country and just to work - it never disappoints and still looks stylish on the road after 7 years.

Integra's OK
By ANJY on 04/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Though the Integra was an exceptionally reliable vehicle, its got some minor electric problems in components such as basic lock functions and A/C functions. CD player tends to die before its time due to harsh ride on player balancers.

Gotta Love the GSR...
By Kinnlash on 01/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

Precise in so many ways, and that vtec 8100 redline make this one of the most fun cars I have driven. Four doors and dull green paint give this car the sleeper look. I defy anyone who likes to drive to take this up to the redline without grinning from ear to ear. Sure there are the old style muscle cars, but the pure joy of feeling the power come on between 5 and 8k rpm is something to behold, Especially with the roof open on a sunny day. Small size and loud exhaust whine when revving only add to the intensity of the experience.

Excellent Car-
By keithgolden on 08/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

My experience has been great. The car is a great car for a student. It handles excellent, and comfort is great. I wish it had a little more excelleration.

You just can't go wrong...
By Acura Boy on 06/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

This is my 2nd Integra (I also owned a '95 2 door LS hatch), and this is simply the best bargain of a vehicle ever. Nothing --- NOTHING --- has ever gone wrong with either of my Integras. While "only" 140 horses, Honda gives you a nice high-revving engine, that even after 4 years remains exhilirating. My only regret is that I didn't spring for a GS-R and get those 30 extra horses, but hey, I had to make a compromise with my wife...

4 Dr GS Sedan
By Remella on 06/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Acura Integra Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

Really Great Car. I am drove many vehicles but nothing comes close to Acura.

1998 Acura-4 years later
By professor jim on 06/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

The car is extremely reliable. The only downside is the comfort of the passenger seat; it needs the lumbar support of the driver seat. You'll want to get out and stretch every hour or so on a long ride, particularly if you're 40+