1997 Acura Integra Consumer Review: Love This Car!

1997 Acura Integra - Consumer Review

LS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Love This Car!
By naturegirl3 on

1997 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my '97 Acura Integra Hatchback (150k miles) used last year (2010) from a young woman who owned the car. Nothing was modified on the car.. it was just as it was from the factory. I've never owned an Acura before and I am VERY impressed with this car. I was very skeptical of buying a used car, especially one that was 13 years old. My previous car was a Grand Cherokee Jeep - pile of crap. At 150k miles, it was falling apart and needed major work and only got 15mpg on a good day. My Acura has been an adjustment due to how small it is, but for commuting back and forth to work and trips around town, I couldn't be happier with the gas mileage (30 city - and it's 13 years old!)

Gas Mileage (30 city / 40 hwy) Dependability, great cornering, sunroof, peppy engine, easy to work on.

Cup holder is in the wrong place, but that's such a minor problem compared to other cars I've owned. Round headlights give it a "froggy" look but I've owned VW bugs in the past and I think it's cute.