1997 Acura Integra Consumer Review: Acura Integra 4dr LS

1997 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Review

Acura Integra 4dr LS
By Trisha'sToy on

1997 Acura Integra LS 4dr Sedan

I actually went from a Ford Probe GT (i know, gag) to this beautiful Acura Integra LS 4dr. So far I have fallen in love with it. The look is sleek, sporty yet sophisticated. I needed something with a little more dependability, and wanted to look good driving it! It's pretty quick for it's 4 cyl engine, my probe had a turbo charged engine and this VTEC engine in my Acura offers right about the same, or more "get up and go" All in all I'm truely satisfied with my purchase and hope to get a few good years in with my new toy =)

I'd have to say one would be my leather seats, CD player and awesome sound system. The metalic green color glimmers in the sun and looks almost black and very seductive at night.

The cup holders gotta move!!!!!!!! Everytime I get a coke I have to take into consideration, when ordering a large, if the lid of my coke will cover half my radio. OR!! turn it off completely if I move or bump the drink in any way. (I now find myself ordering mediums) =P