Used 1997 Acura Integra LS Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1997 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

excellent on gas
By adam

1997 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I drive this car on the highway mostly and get 33mpg. If I drive in the city I get 29mpg. I think Edmunds underrated this cars fuel economy, I consistently get higher miles per gallon and have the automatic transmission. Of course I don't beat up on it so this is probably why. This car is fun to drive, and handles well. I don't have to brake for turns which helps get great gas mileage.

extremely reliable and gets great gas mileage. I got the car from my sister. She bought it with 32,000 miles and I now have 133,000 miles on it. During this time period it has only been maintnance items. Never left us stranded.

A wire to the starter worked its self loose once, but it took 5 seconds to plug back in. No big deal, not even worth mentioning but I cant think of anything bad to say about this car.

Acura Integra 4dr LS
By Trisha'sToy

1997 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I actually went from a Ford Probe GT (i know, gag) to this beautiful Acura Integra LS 4dr. So far I have fallen in love with it. The look is sleek, sporty yet sophisticated. I needed something with a little more dependability, and wanted to look good driving it! It's pretty quick for it's 4 cyl engine, my probe had a turbo charged engine and this VTEC engine in my Acura offers right about the same, or more "get up and go" All in all I'm truely satisfied with my purchase and hope to get a few good years in with my new toy =)

I'd have to say one would be my leather seats, CD player and awesome sound system. The metalic green color glimmers in the sun and looks almost black and very seductive at night.

The cup holders gotta move!!!!!!!! Everytime I get a coke I have to take into consideration, when ordering a large, if the lid of my coke will cover half my radio. OR!! turn it off completely if I move or bump the drink in any way. (I now find myself ordering mediums) =P