1997 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
1997 Acura Integra
By TY on 05/14/08 14:00 PM (PDT)

1997 Acura Integra Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

I have only had this car for a year, but I have to say, with the exception of minor things like changing my brakes and the moonroof drainage tube popping loose and feeding water into my passengers floor (I paid 40 dollars to fix), I love the car. It's strong, reliable, and has a unique design which lets people know what kind of car it is, but not year. All in all, a strong car with equally strong features.

Best car I've ever owned
By Scott on 07/31/07 09:55 AM (PDT)

1997 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

This '97 Integra GS-R V-tech, purchased new, has performed beyond the call of duty with only routine maintenance. After 10 years all systems, 5-speed transmission, engine + components, shocks, electricals are still working smoothly. Never in the shop except for state inspection and routine oil change, tire installation, etc. I'm continually amazed it uses virtually no oil. Though it doesn't look like a sports car, it acts like one, with excellent acceleration (especially when the v-tech kicks in) with quick-response precise handling and excellent match of transmission + engine. The high-quality paint still looks rich. Nothing in the interior or on exterior has ever broken. A tight, fun car!

excellent on gas
By adam on 04/30/06 09:27 AM (PDT)

1997 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I drive this car on the highway mostly and get 33mpg. If I drive in the city I get 29mpg. I think Edmunds underrated this cars fuel economy, I consistently get higher miles per gallon and have the automatic transmission. Of course I don't beat up on it so this is probably why. This car is fun to drive, and handles well. I don't have to brake for turns which helps get great gas mileage.

show me a better compact sedan
By pbs on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

I've owned an integra GSR for 3 years now and have had no mechanical problems at all. With the reliability issue established, i can say this is an exciting performance car. If you're looking for a practical, yet exciting sedan with a 5speed, look no further.

Love the Integra!
By MaryAlice on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Acura Integra Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

If you are looking for an extremely reliable sedan, look no further than this car. I've owned my car for 4 years & have never had to service it other than normal maintenance & new tires. This car is fun to drive and is fairly quiet on the highway (when the sunroof is closed) Open the sunroof & it's a differant story. Other than that I give this car Highest Ratings!!!

Acura Integra 4dr LS
By Trisha'sToy on 06/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I actually went from a Ford Probe GT (i know, gag) to this beautiful Acura Integra LS 4dr. So far I have fallen in love with it. The look is sleek, sporty yet sophisticated. I needed something with a little more dependability, and wanted to look good driving it! It's pretty quick for it's 4 cyl engine, my probe had a turbo charged engine and this VTEC engine in my Acura offers right about the same, or more "get up and go" All in all I'm truely satisfied with my purchase and hope to get a few good years in with my new toy =)