1997 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
17 years after it rolled off the assembly line...
By ecidloc on 04/29/13 23:54 PM (PDT)

1997 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

I have never been much into cars. True, I owned an Acura before and I have heard of the name Integra, but it did not attach any meaning to me until recently when I bought a 17-yr old used one as a second car for the family. From styling, handling, dynamics, ride comfort and practicality, this car surprises me in every single way. It has simply and functional designs, it has a peppy and efficient engine, it has no fancy equipment, it has a styling that can stand in time, and it has 17 years on the road and still running in a typical Honda fashion. This is a car built for driving, and it was built to last. We need more cars like this in today's car industry.

fun little car
By .......... on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

This is a very fun to drive car. Power is decent but could use some more torque especially at lower rpms. You allways have to downshift two gears just to pass somebody. Handling is awesome, once the road starts to turn there aren't many cars that can keep up with an integra.

Forelorne
By forlorne on 05/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Acura Integra Hatchback RS 2dr Hatchback

My 97 integra RS was in the prime of it's life when I totalled it. Apparently I got accustomed to it's smooth ride and quick handling but lacked the driver skills to hold her wide race like tires to the road. I am saddened to say that I said my farewells to my car last week...hopefully I can find a replacement but not optomistic at all...:o( All-in-all a terrific car with a lot of gusto for the price. Just a cool car all the way around.