1997 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Great Car
By dragontegz on 06/16/05 12:34 PM (PDT)

1997 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

This is an awesome car. It does everything that it's supposed to do.

Great Car!
By BearDog on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I am the original owner of this car and love it. It has been extremely reliable and I have only had to have the standard maintenance checks. It still looks great after 7 years! The service shop at Davis has been great

Great Car for City and College
By DarkangelofBaltimore on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I've had my Integra GS 2-door for three years now. NO PROBLEMS! Quite possibly THE most reliable car I've ever owned! Quick, fuel efficient, parts are cheap, FUN to drive, strong engine for its size (buy a radar detector), and you'd be surprised what you can fit in the trunk when the back seats are folded down! The backseats aren't terribly comfortable for any trip longer than 2 hours. Seriously cramped. Front seats have lots of room, esp. head room. I'm 6'2" and have PLENTY of headroom. I HIGHLY recommend the car for college students who need cheap reliable transport. EASY to parallel park and small.

My best car purchase
By foogazy on 05/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

The Acura Integra is just a great small sports car. It has good pickup for a small engine and handles great. It is very comfortable and has a nice interior layout. I have driven this car from 0-53,000 miles without even blinking and I haven't always been easy on it. I highly recommend this car to others.

'97 GS replaces '90 LS
By PWsFinest on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback

I used to drive a 1990 Integra LS. I replaced it with this '97 GS after 212,000 miles on my '90. The 90 still had the original clutch and ran great. The '97 is not too much different. Same 4 cyl engine... could use a little more power, but not bad overall. It looks a little faster than it really is. If you really want the power, there are several aftermarket parts to add. Mine is stock however.