Best Bang for the Buck!
By casper90651 on
1996 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan
This was my first car and I had
researched it for a long time. This
was the best value in 1996. It offered
great performance, along with good
styling, a great amount of space, and
great amount of power coupled with a
manual transmission in a SEDAN (4-
DOOR) package!! What other car could
beat that for under $25k in 1996?
- Great Interior Build Quality
- Insurance was lower than it's COUPE
counterpart even though they were
EXACT same + 2 doors.
- Great Power in an inexpensive
- Definitely is NOT a Honda Civic
- Manual Transmission could've had
- Bad location of Cup Holders (blocks
radio controls with large cups)
- More aggressive exterior styling
- Better security for external