Wouldn't sell this car.
By wrongfire on
1996 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback
Performance - 3 This is the weakest aspect to me, of course this is just the RS, but it's slow. It handles great, I love taking corners with it. It's FWD, so if that's your thing then you will love it. Comfort - 4 The chair's are nice but not great, driving for more than an hour gets uncomfortable.. The cup holders are pretty small. Value - 5 This car has so much going for it, and the price is excellent. Fun- 4 Awesome car, but just slightly too slow, and spongy. Interior - 5 Mine is black and blue.. it's immaculate. Exterior - 5 The design is still excellent and eye catching. Build - 4 140k miles and still holding together very well. Reliability- 5 140k miles and nothing is wrong.
Favorite Features
I love the way the car looks, both inside and out. Honda's have a way of being reliable, and so far, this car has done nothing unexpected. I took this car to a drift trick and tested it around their track. The body roll is pretty noticeable and you can feel it push on the tires causing a loss of traction.. But it drives fantastic, it carves through corners and does really well for a FWD. It's lightweight and it's easy to tell, I feel like my car has more agility than most on the road. The steering feels solid. 30MPG has been saving me so much money. It has 4 seats. The engine is Honda and just makes sense, nothing about it is questionable in design for it's time... Except the ABS
Suggested Improvements
ABS is crap, and mine is broken and will stay forever broken as I have no desire to fix it. The cup holders could be bigger. It could be RWD. lol The 14' rims just look too small. Upgrading to 16's That's it.. that's all that really bugs me.. This car is great on many levels.