This was my first car and I had
researched it for a long time. This
was the best value in 1996. It offered
great performance, along with good
styling, a great amount of space, and
great amount of power coupled with a
manual transmission in a SEDAN (4-
DOOR) package!! What other car could
beat that for under $25k in 1996?
- Great Interior Build Quality
- Insurance was lower than it's COUPE
counterpart even though they were
EXACT same + 2 doors.
- Great Power in an inexpensive
- Definitely is NOT a Honda Civic
- Manual Transmission could've had
- Bad location of Cup Holders (blocks
radio controls with large cups)
- More aggressive exterior styling
- Better security for external
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.