1996 Acura Integra Sedan 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1996 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Special Edition Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Reliable car
By adrianna on 02/17/05 00:20 AM (PST)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan

I had my Acura Integra for 9 years now and have 98,000 miles on it. The car is still excellent, could still drive 80 miles/ hr. I love the acceleration and it is a very efficient car.

Too bad they dont make them anymore :-(
By Bipin Pillai on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan

It is more than 7 years now and 155000 miles old. Still running as if i just took it out of the dealership !! The only thing i had to fix was one headlight, radio antenna (it got stuck and I went through a car wash!). No other repairs ... only maintenances !! I would have definitely bought a new one again ... if only they started making them again :-(

Great car
By Terry48 on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Very economical vehicle. Very reliable

After 7 years, an excellent car
By Madrid on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan

After 7 years I'm about to sell my Integra and will definately miss it. This car is rather spartan in the interior (a disappointment when I bought it), but the engineering (engine, manual transmission and brakes, especially) are the best of any car, hands down. In the first few months we had to replace the drivers airbag and the sun roof got stuck, but since then it's been near perfect. At 105,000 miles I recently had to replace the radiator (they use a cheaper plastic top as an original) and, incredibly, I'm still on the original brake pads!! Unfortunately, I've gotten too many tickets with this car and it's time to move on.

Extremely reliable car
By dil on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan

This car is extremely reliable. In 3 yrs., I have only changed one headlight and 2 sparkplugs, that's it. That's amazing, esp. with the driving that I do. This car is also fun to drive (handling and smooth engine). I would definitely recommend this car to the reader.

EXCELLENT CAR!
By Hilary on 04/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan

My husband and I Rebuilt this acura (salvage front end colision) I was very sceptical that a 1.8 would have far more power than my civic 1.6 well when we finished the rebuild we raced them (both pretty much stock) this car (integra) took off and left my little civic choke'n in its dust (lol) I love this car its a 5-spd thats the only way to go if you want POWER I dont know why I was not in tune with an acura years ago. It is VERY simular to a Lexus in luxuary, mine is the special edition very much like the gsr with leather interior and POWER!