1996 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
You Get Your Money's Worth w/this Car!!!
By DTMus on 12/21/09 18:54 PM (PST)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Bought this new. After 180K I can tell you that this car was made INCREDIBLY well!!! The stories you hear about Acura r true. Other than having to replace the radiator, I've done nothing vs. an occasional tune up and the 'usual' (change clutch at 140K, timing belt, brakes, etc.). Engine and transmission have worked flawlessly since day one and still very responsive and peppy. Only "gripe" is that parts of the paint have started to bubble up and show it's age, but heck, it IS 15 yrs old. If you're looking for a well-made car that will STILL serve you well- then look no further.

Fantastic car!
By beach_drive on 12/17/08 15:15 PM (PST)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

This is a fantastic car! Purchased in 1996, I'm the original owner. Extremely reliable. No problems. The only thing I would change is larger cup holders and more interior storage for CDs, etc. Also, my headlights also (lately) seem to burn out quickly, have no reason why. Pros: Super fast, the trunk is very roomy and this car has back seats that fold down for extra storage. I plan to get a new car at some point, but I can't seem to part with it! I'm happy to spend my money on travel and continue to drive this fabulous Acura!

It is what it is
By acura lover on 03/26/08 11:04 AM (PDT)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

I've had my car now for about 6 years now. I think for what the car is worth, it's a very reliable and good car. Since buying the car i've not come across any problem... as long as you keep up with your regular maint. you're good. At 138K still goes up to 110mph not so bad!

A lot of fun for 4 doors
By cowboycoffee on 03/05/08 13:58 PM (PST)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Picked this little four door up to use as a high-mileage commuter. Putting on 100 miles a day might sound abusive, but after two solid years I've only changed the oil and one set of rotors. Runs aggressively fast if you're not afraid of high revs and it's very, very nimble. Great comfort in the seats for long drives with the adjustable lumbar support. Nice big trunk and the fold-down rear seat is genius for carting home the assorted skis, lumber and other necessities. All in all, a great performing commuter and a sporty weekend curb-hugger. Highly recommend taking one out for a spin.

Happy VTEC owner
By Happy VTEC owner on 12/31/05 12:40 PM (PST)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

This four door GSR has been reliable, fun to drive, and fuel effecient. For the first few years used premium gas, stopped when gas $ spiked and have noticed no degredation in performance. Would recommend car to anyone. Still runs great after 108K miles.

Reliable car
By adrianna on 02/17/05 00:20 AM (PST)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan

I had my Acura Integra for 9 years now and have 98,000 miles on it. The car is still excellent, could still drive 80 miles/ hr. I love the acceleration and it is a very efficient car.

I love my car...
By Integra Fan on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

I love my car so much I am having trouble parting with it. Am looking at minivans as have new additions to family. This car served me well. Only repairs were exhaust/brakes (normal maintenance). It has awesome acceleration, handling. So much fun to drive. Great fuel economy. Sterio is great. ALOT of car for the money. Exterior held up well in snow country.

Best Bang for the Buck!
By casper90651 on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

This was my first car and I had researched it for a long time. This was the best value in 1996. It offered great performance, along with good styling, a great amount of space, and great amount of power coupled with a manual transmission in a SEDAN (4- DOOR) package!! What other car could beat that for under $25k in 1996?

Too bad they dont make them anymore :-(
By Bipin Pillai on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Acura Integra Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan

It is more than 7 years now and 155000 miles old. Still running as if i just took it out of the dealership !! The only thing i had to fix was one headlight, radio antenna (it got stuck and I went through a car wash!). No other repairs ... only maintenances !! I would have definitely bought a new one again ... if only they started making them again :-(

Great car
By Terry48 on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Very economical vehicle. Very reliable