1996 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Wouldn't sell this car.
By wrongfire on 08/28/12 19:16 PM (PDT)

1996 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

Performance - 3 This is the weakest aspect to me, of course this is just the RS, but it's slow. It handles great, I love taking corners with it. It's FWD, so if that's your thing then you will love it. Comfort - 4 The chair's are nice but not great, driving for more than an hour gets uncomfortable.. The cup holders are pretty small. Value - 5 This car has so much going for it, and the price is excellent. Fun- 4 Awesome car, but just slightly too slow, and spongy. Interior - 5 Mine is black and blue.. it's immaculate. Exterior - 5 The design is still excellent and eye catching. Build - 4 140k miles and still holding together very well. Reliability- 5 140k miles and nothing is wrong.

Integra 59
By mechanic on 01/29/07 12:29 PM (PST)

1996 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I've owned the Integra for 8 1/2 years. It has about 108,000 miles on it. It's fun to drive, has very little maintenance cost, and responds very quickly. The seat belts respond too quickly, pinning me to the seat when I move rapidly. The only mechanical problem that I find to be a weakness is that I had to replace the radiator after 84,000 miles.

Amazingly reliable, equally fun to drive
By COIntegra on 02/18/06 22:49 PM (PST)

1996 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I purchased this car with approximately 60,000 miles. The car now has nearly 100,000 miles and I have never encountered any problems. I drive the car with spirit and it never lets me down. Combining decent fuel economy, fantastic reliability, and true enjoyent while driving, this car will always be one of my favorites. (Go with the 5-speed to achieve the most power.)

Great Car
By Vanyan on 09/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

This car has great handling, good acceleration at higher RPM's, low maintenance, and looks great. I highly recommend owning an Integra. A standard transmission is a must.

I am in love with my car!!
By LittleTibbs on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my car, used, about six months ago. Coming from an '86 Toyota Celica, I feel absolutely spoiled in my Integra. The ride is smooth, the fuel economy fantastic, and even at 8 years old, the car is slick. I love the 32 mpg with all the driving I do, and the reliability keeps maintenance down to a minimum. Now, if I drive another car, I can really feel the difference-- I miss the get- up- and- go and quick turns I've become acustomed to in my car. I'll definitely stay with the Acuras!

96 GSR
By beavisdms on 06/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback

Love the car. Just what I wanted... Deceptively fast... I should have gotten the leather interior. Only real problem is the paint on the rear spoiler is dying a terrible death. The rest of the cars cosmetic features are fine, but the dark green paint is bad now on the spoiler