1996 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
Happy VTEC owner
By Happy VTEC owner on 12/31/05 12:40 PM (PST)

1996 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

This four door GSR has been reliable, fun to drive, and fuel effecient. For the first few years used premium gas, stopped when gas $ spiked and have noticed no degredation in performance. Would recommend car to anyone. Still runs great after 108K miles.

I love my car...
By Integra Fan on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

I love my car so much I am having trouble parting with it. Am looking at minivans as have new additions to family. This car served me well. Only repairs were exhaust/brakes (normal maintenance). It has awesome acceleration, handling. So much fun to drive. Great fuel economy. Sterio is great. ALOT of car for the money. Exterior held up well in snow country.

Best Bang for the Buck!
By casper90651 on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

This was my first car and I had researched it for a long time. This was the best value in 1996. It offered great performance, along with good styling, a great amount of space, and great amount of power coupled with a manual transmission in a SEDAN (4- DOOR) package!! What other car could beat that for under $25k in 1996?

Gsr Integra
By Tim_N on 07/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

Great car. I love that its 4 door. Pretty fast for a car that you can get 35 mpg. A great alternative to getting a civic or accord at the same price. Unless you can afford a bmw 7 series or something similiar this is a great car.