1995 Acura Integra Consumer Review: simply amazing

1995 Acura Integra - Consumer Review

GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

simply amazing
By Nicky on

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I bought my integra gsr on my 18th birthday. Ever since I bought my car, I have never regretted it. The engine on this car delivers plenty of power and the handling for the price is unbeatable. As for reliability, I have only had minor wear and tear issues such as a squeaky clutch and a blown out speaker. It has not given me any mechanical trouble at all. I plan to drive this car until I can't drive it anymore.

1.8L b18c1 vtec engine sings at high rpms, cornering and handling is superb, very easy to drive (I never drove manual before this car), give it gas and regular maintenance and there is nothing more you need to do on the car, highly modifiable (many aftermarket parts), 6 cd changer

Not exactly an improvement, but it is the top stolen car in America unfortunately. You have to watch where you park. Below 3k rpms the engine takes a while to accelerate (which is expected in a 4 banger), cup holders stink, make fabric fade resistant (my black interior is partially purple now).