Welcome to Reliability City
By Kurt in Sacramento on
1995 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback
This is my second Integra. I bought this one one year ago with 90K miles. Now it has 110K miles and no problems. I had the A/C recharged and that's it. If you want a car that will keep you out of the mechanic's shop, this is it. All it needs is an oil change every 3 or 4 thousand miles. If you can find one with lower mileage (ideally) that has not been modified by a youngster or whoever, don't think about it, just buy it! You will be glad you did. Keep in mind 2001 is the last year for the Integra. Suggestion; if the car has around 100K miles, make sure the timing belt has been changed or change it yourself for peace-of-mind any more years of service.
Favorite Features
In general it feels like a solidly built car. I like the way it drives and looks. When the back seats are folded down one can put a surprisingly large amount of stuff in the back. Sun/moon roof is nice!
Suggested Improvements
More head room but I'm very tall at 6'4" (leg room is not bad). The only thing on this car that does not work is the driver and passenger door locks. If you have this problem and your car has electric locks my suggestion is to install an alarm for keyless entry, very convenient and cool.