My Teal Acura
By John L on
1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback
I bought my 95 Acura Integra AT Coupe new in 1995 and really wanted a Green one, but had to settle for the Teal (Blue Green) color. This has been a fabulous car - very reliable and fun to drive. Only problems I have had with it was early in its life the antenna kept breaking but it was under warranty and the dealer fixed it twice. The last fix worked because I haven't had any more trouble with it. I got 75K miles on the original Michelins and had to change out the radiator around 100K, but nothing else serious. It does go through brakes around every 15K to 20K. Its never left me stranded and has never broke down on me.
Favorite Features
Moonroof is great feature. Lots of space in the hatch. Wish it had a stronger engine, but pickup is still good. Basic radio and audio is OK, but it certainly can use upgrading.
Suggested Improvements
Tinted windows for sure. Better engine. Better Audio system and CD changer (I put in a 6 disc CD changer in the hatch). One of my headlights seems to get water condendation (fog) build up on the inside.