Most other cars don't even come close!
By Jeremy on
1995 Acura Integra RS 2dr Hatchback
Ever since I owned this, I've had nothing but fun and no problems as in other cars. It's 13 years old and people all the time ask me about it and looks brand new. This is built solid as far as the engine goes. As long as you maintain it, change oil, timing belt and keep up on rust when it happens, they last forever it seems. I can't even look at new cars today to buy since nothing even attracts me. This thing drives like new and has pickup that is awesome. I'm not a racer by any means but this car is fast, fun and problem-free if you do work yourself and keep it maintained. For 166k on it and looking and driving like a new car, I have no need to buy anything else.
Favorite Features
I love the body shape from the side, almost looks like a Ferrari, lol. The overall curves are nice but the engine is my fav feature. I do work myself and everything is easy to access and the thing runs like a top. The bucket seats too, they just wrap around me unlike some cars where you slip around.
Suggested Improvements
Well, after 13 years, these models tend to all develop rust on the back wheel well tops. I think that's a design issue that let's water get in. Since it's from 1995, there aren't many to list since back then, this car was up to par with others. I wish the headlights were a bit better on dark roads.